Duke Nukem Forever [Prey] Demo am 22.Juni!

• Wie 3D Realms auf der hauseigenen Website verlauten lies, wird am 22.Juni die lang erwartete Prey-Demo für PC sowie über Xbox Live Marketplace veröffentlicht. Der Clou: Die Demo soll wieder mehr in die Richtung der alten Shareware-Zeit gehen und neben dem anspielbaren Multiplayer-Modus auch fünf Singleplayer-Levels mit einer Spielzeit von etwa einer Stunde bieten. Unser Meister Broussard meinte dazu:
    "I think demo will clock in at around an hour for most people, and we hope that people apreciate that, in contrast to the single level, 5-10 minute demos, in lots of cases. We could have cut both shorter, but why do that? If someone doesn't like your demo, it's likely that they know that within 10-15 minutes. But lots of people are on the fence and need a little more time to be absorbed into the game world. Doing a longer demo just feels like the right thing to do and goes back to our shareware roots of "try before you buy"."
    Aber Achtung:
    "It is going to spoil the start of the game, but if you are certain you wll buy the game anyway, then just skip the demo. I know this is hard to do in practice.
    Immerhin hat Tim Gerritson von Human Head dafür auch noch eine hübsche Info preisgegeben: Die Savegames der Demo werden kompatibel zur Vollversion sein!
    "One cool tidbit- we've made it so that your save games in the demo will work with the final game. That way you can play the demo and not ruin anything for the final game since you can just pick up where you left off."
    Das Releasedate für die Vollversion lautet indes weiterhin "When It's Done", ein Release Anfang Juli ist jedoch trotzdem schon so gut wie sicher.

Zum Thema Systemanforderungen für Prey sagte GB im 3DR Forum folgendes :

I can play Prey on a 1900xtx, AMD 4400+ at 1600x1200 with all the features on.

We have people at the office play and finish it on as low as a 2.5ghz, 9800, and even one on a 2.0Ghz/9700Pro. So, the game scales pretty well.

Clearly there is a midrange, probably starting aroung 2.8Ghz and a 9800. Higher end video cards will make the game scream.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!